Fighting Sparring Gloves
Fighting Sparring Gloves are a vital part of the shield that you must wear when drilling. Numerous believe MMA gloves are there to guard your partner the same way boxing gloves do, however, this isn’t true at all. MMA gloves are entirely for your own hand and wrist shield. Mostly MMA gloves are 4-5 ounces. It’s always advised you wear a set of hand covers beneath your MMA gauntlets.
Similarly, another noticeable difference between MMA and Boxing gloves is the weight and size respectively. Boxing gloves traditionally range from 7-9oz to 14-17oz, while MMA gloves typically range from 3-4oz to 6-7oz. This is a massive variation in size. Not only when it comes to the security of your hand and wrist. It happens to the shield of your training or sparring associate. MMA is certainly one of the most deadly sports out there, however, you’re actually more prone to receiving an injury through boxing because of the number of strokes you can take through huger and more stuffed gloves.
Sparring Gloves Features
- Long-lasting leather for elastic MMA training gloves that lasts long.
- Three-dimensional padded foam.
- Beneficial for the Practice Fight
- MMA combat gloves have minimal padding and typically weight 4-5 ounces or less depending on the contest rules
- Cut palm with vented thumb cover to give you improved grip
- MMA Gloves are built with Skin Combat Leather, which perfectly helps in mixed martial arts, working out, or boxing.
- The tri-layered padding offers prime punching protection when you train and compete
- Open Palm design to decrease the effects from hand sweating
- Medium to Large size (7″ – 9″ / 17cm – 25cm) with adjustable straps
- Not to mention free delivery in Australia.